Friday, August 8, 2008

zoo...

Wednesday Eleanor and I took traxs down to John's work and then we all headed over to the zoo.  We were only there for maybe 45 minutes (which, if you ask me is plenty of time) but we had a great time. Eleanor got to ride the carousel, see the monkeys and listen to the "elephant song". It rained most the time we were there, which was nice because it cooled things down a bit.   Oh and if you notice, we also gave John a haircut this week. I miss the long hair, but I also think he looks great with his new cut!




2 comments:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Too cute! I love her hat!

Whiting Family said...

Hey, this is the Whitings!!! It took me a while (and a whole lot of blog surfing) to find your blog again!!! Leave it to me and Jason to forget your the married name. Anywho, it was fun seeing you at Pioneer Days...and your little girl is oh so cute in these pics. Keep in Touch!!! Shanda