Monday, September 1, 2008

annie...

I think I've talked about how much Eleanor LOVES Annie. Well, today John and I have been working on a few projects around the house and she's been in the front room watching Annie all day! A few minutes ago John and I were in our room and could hear that Eleanor was in the kitchen. I went to check on her and she had gone into the kitchen to grab the broom. She took the broom into the family room and started dancing with it to Annie. It was on the part where Annie gets busted for sneaking out and she starts sweeping. Right when the song was over Eleanor then took the broom back into the kitchen. I swear, this little girl has a mind of her own and I LOVE seeing it come through!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so sweet! Kids are the most creative. She is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Brad always asks me to sing "its a hard knock life" because he thinks I look like Annie! I love you guys! It was really fun to see you in St. Johns and Ella is so cute! You are blessed Julie!

rkkorth said...

I love it...by the way I got your little birthday announcement. What a cute picture of Eleanore. Thanks for inviting us to her party. We'll see if we can make it!!

Peay Family said...

After reading so much about Annie on your blog I sat down and watched it for the first time in many years. I would have to agree with Eleanor, it is a classic!!

Peay Family said...

By the way, Eleanor's "I need a box" comment had me rolling, what a cutie!!

The Shirley Family said...

Eleanor has got to be one of the cutest girls I know. She has the cutest personality. I love that she got out your broom and I love that post about needing a box after she was done eating, too funny. Well I'm excited to see you guys tonight.