Saturday, September 27, 2008

who cares what you're wearing...



So, this morning I was leaving a message on John's cell phone seeing if he wanted to go to Ikea later today. Eleanor was playing right by me but left into her room right after I hung up the phone. A few minutes pass and she brings be shirt #1: a pink turtle neck. I put it on her. A few more minutes and she brings me shirt #2: a blue turtle neck. Next, she appears with shirt #3: a teenage mutant ninja turtles shirt (thanks Aunt Sara!!). Then she comes in with her elephant pjs and her pink cowboy boots on.  Lastly, she walks in with a "Miller Beer" hat on.  Finally, she was ready for Ikea.  Gotta love her style!!


1 comment:

Carrie Rice said...

Eleanor is so cute. I thought I'd always dress Weston up wherever we went, and then I got lazy and became one of those parents that lets him run around in his power ranger underwear and crocs. Way cute kitchen color and chalk board, and the party looks like a major hit! Call me and we can meet up in SL.

p.s. BYU is going to crush Utah this year!! bOOOyeAhhh---