Monday, September 8, 2008

utah...





John and I are both so excited for this year's football season!! Saturday was the first home game and it was such a great game!! We met up with our friends, Blake and Becky, for dinner before the big game. Tradition is to go to Ruth's Diner, but we were running a little late so we ate at Paradise. I wasn't able to pick up tickets until Thursday and the only tickets they had left were way up in the standing room. Luckily we found some open seats (it was a sold out game) a few rows below and didn't have to stand the entire game! I'm so glad that all the home games this year are during the night.  The weather was 'football perfect' and we stomped on UNLV. After the game we watched the fireworks. It was such a fun evening. I LOVE college football and can't wait for our next home game!!



5 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

we're headed up to Utah this weekend for the BYU game....what is the weather like? I see you had a sweatshirt on. Am I going to freeze my booty off? We have dripped in sweat so far at ASU games....

rkkorth said...

I LOVE football season too. Go UTES!!

rhodesfamily said...

hey guys, sorry we had to miss eleanor's party!! nick had to work, and i had a bridal shower i had to go to. i'm sure it was great! i cannot believe she is 2 YEARS OLD!! it seems like just yesterday we were visiting you in the hospital. nick and i were totally cracking up over that "i need a box" comment! what a hoot! :)

age said...

Julie,
It's Age. We need to meet up at the next U game. Are you going to be at the Weber State game? I can't believe it has been so long since I've seen you. Let's meet up for sure.

email me: ageloveselle@hotmail.com

love your guts!
age

Kristen said...

Wow--it looks like great football weather. I always miss Utah in the fall/football season.