Sunday, September 28, 2008

FALL AND WINTER PHOTO SESSIONS

Hello!! The past few weeks I've had quite a few people ask to take family photos. I guess it's already that time of year to start thinking about family Christmas cards and take advantage of the beautiful fall colors!

I want to make sure I can schedule everyone, so I thought I'd offer a discount of those that schedule before October 10th( only scheduled, does not have to be taken before the 10th).  The cost for those that schedule prior to Oct. 10th will be $140(includes cd with at least 20 images and 4x6 proofs). Anything scheduled after the 10th will be $175 (will also include cd and proofs).

Please email me at martin.julie.anne@gmail.com to schedule. Thanks and I look forward to working with all of you!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't believe you are friends with Randy! He is like my husbands BEST friend! How funny! I'll call you next time they are over and we can all hang out! How funny! his blog is linked to mine if you want to look. It's linked as Randy & Cathy & Max.