Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Swimming

I love the Legacy Center here in Lehi. It's hard to believe that we've been going there for 6 years! I remember taking Eleanor to the day care when she was itty-bitty. Since Eleanor has been doing swimming lessons we've been trying to take the kids swimming more often and get them used to the water. As I mentioned earlier, Eleanor improved a ton on her swimming and Amelia is our little natural fish.

John got home at a decent time the other night so we took the girls swimming. We all had such a good time. Jude was a perfect little angle and slept in his car seat the entire time.

Amelia was cracking us up with her swimming skills. She loved laying on her tummy and scooting across the pool. She also loves standing on the edge and jumping into the pool. She didn't care much for the swings. I thought she would love them boy was I wrong! I am so glad she loves the water so much and can't wait to get her in swimming lessons next year.








No comments: