Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Every fall I look forward to our trip to the pumpkin patch. This year we were lucky to have Lydia join us! I had great plans for getting lots of fun pictures and having a good time...but things didn't go as planned. John and I were meeting at the park and ride and I forgot my cell phone. Of course he told me the address but I'm not great with numbers and told him to just let me follow him. Well, Mr. Dale Earnhartd took off and left me high and dry. We ended up at different pumpkin patches. I borrowed two different cell phone and finally got a hold of him. When we finally met up I wasn't the happiest and was taking it out on John. Finally I got over it and decided I just need to enjoy our evening together. I was sad the lighting wasn't too great but was glad I was able to get a few photos. Over all it turned out to be a fun night. The girls only wanted the tinny pumpkins. Both John and I tried talking them into big ones but they would not have it!

After the patch the girls wanted to eat at Wendy's (I could have chosen much better!). They were pretty excited that John got them frosties and let them eat it before their dinner. Eleanor and Lydia were so cute together. They really do love each other. It's just too bad we live so far away!












No comments: