Monday, October 10, 2011

Visitors From Arizona

We were so thrilled to have Jeff, Elyse, Olive, Grandpa and Davey all up in Utah over the weekend. Jeff, Davey, Grandpa and John all went to the UofU v. ASU football game. Grandpa and John were cheering for Utah and of course Jeff and Davey wanted ASU to win. Well, let's just say John and Grandpa didn't come home quite as happy as Jeff and Davey! (actually John was double sad when he got home. On the way home Davey rolled down the window and lost a Utah flag. We like giving Davey a hard time about it!)
It was a lot of fun having everyone at our home. I love any time my kids get to spend with their cousins. I hope they grow up to all be best of friends. Of course Henry and Amelia couldn't keep their little paws off Jude. It will be nice when Jude is old enough to actually play with this wild bunch of kids!


I love photos of bathing cousins. I know they will all appreciate this in about 15 years...especially Henry.




We were all able to make it to Oktoberfest up at Snowbird. This is one of my all time favorite things to do during the fall. This year it felt more like winter and I don't think we were prepared for the weather! Eleanor kept asking me if she could get a cup of "rootbeer". I have a feeling she wouldn't care much for the kind of "rootbeer" they were serving.

Aren't these two little buddies so dang cute! They can't keep their hands off each other and I love it!






The weather finally warmed up a bit and we were able to take the kids down to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. Eleanor and Olive were quite the little buddies and had fun running all around. Its cute to see how much Olive loves playing with Eleanor. The highlight was watching all the kids ride on the ponies especially Henry. You can tell he is so proud of himself! That Idaho blood runs thick in him! Amelia was a little more then obsessed with the animals. She had no fear and was putting her mouth in the goats mouth.








Amelia and Olive aren't quite sure about each other. The first morning Olive was here they got along great. I think they are just too close in age right now to really get along but I know in a few years these two will be quite the little buds! I loved watching them interact with each other.


We had such a great time having everyone at our home. It's always so fun to get together and sad to see everyone leave. Hopefully Jeff and Elyse can make it a tradition to come up every summer or fall and we are still trying to convince Davey he'd love living in Utah!

No comments: