Monday, July 21, 2008

american fork carnival...



Saturday night we decided to make a run down to the American Fork Carnival. Every summer John talks about all his childhood memories at this carnival. While we were walking through it he said that all the rides are the same and are still in the same places. I could not believe how crowded it was.  I planned on going on the ferrius wheel, but the line was redicous. Instead, John and Eleanor got to go on the carrousel. It's amazing how much she LOVES going on carrousels and how she NEVER gets sick of them! Last week I took her to the zoo and had to take her on the carrousel there and I about lost my lunch! I'm just glad John always wants to take her. 
After the carnival we headed up to the temple to watch the fireworks. We waited until 10:20 and finally left. We're not sure if they were cancelled or just REALLY late. Eleanor was pretty upset she didn't get to see fireworks, but she had a good time during all the waiting. We put her legs in the steering wheel and had her sitting there. At first she didn't like it and told us she was going to fall, but then decided she liked it and wanted to sit there all night. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the looks of your blog, you've had an awsome summer! I can't believe how big ella is! I'm so looking forward to seeing you this weekend in good old st. johns!

Michelle said...

hey Julie-

Love your blog and pics. My little Adisen loves the zoos and carousels too! Tons of fun.

Michelle

rkkorth said...

julie,
I got your blog from a link on lisa's page. I love peeking in on your life. I can't believe how big your little girl is getting.I sent you an invite to my blog. Keep in touch.
Kristen

Amanda said...

Those pictures are so cool! I would love for you to take pictures of my kiddos-since the pictures I take their heads are cut off or bad lighting. Love the blog!