Wednesday, July 30, 2008

az road trip II...


We spent the first night of our trip up in Eager, and that morning my Dad took us on a little drive around Round Valley and up into Greer. I've forgotten how much I love Greer. Later that afternoon we met up with my Uncle Rick, Rush, Elicia and Grandpa for lunch at the Blue Bird Cafe. We really enjoyed sitting outside and catching up with everyone. 
After lunch we headed over to St. Johns and over to the park. We spent a few hours letting Eleanor play and I saw a few old friends. After the park we HAD to take John to El Camino. John's been hearing about this little restaurant for close to 7 years. I remember LOVING El Camino and was a little worried it wouldn't be as great as I remembered, but I'm happy to report it's just as good as I remember!!! After dinner we headed over to the rodeo grounds with Ally, Brad, McKell and Preston for some country dancing. I'm almost positive this was John's first time to a country dance, but he surprised me with some killer dance moves. The highlight was watching Preston dancing with the girls and finding boys to dance with McKell

4 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Julie. How are you? It looks like you are keeping very busy. Eleanor is so adorable. Could she get any cuter? I miss good old Arizona, I would love to take a trip there sometime soon. We made a few good memories there. Take care and hope to see ya soon!

Jill Wright said...

Julie,
I had the same experience with El Camino. I remember loving it when I lived in St. Johns and when we went back a couple of years ago, it was just as good--love the stuffed sopapillas! Come visit us next time you're here!

elyse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elyse said...

Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!!!!