Tuesday, July 8, 2008

eleanor's big trip...

Eleanor did it again, she got to go down to Arizona for a few days without us! Andy flew up on Friday and had to go back home on Sunday until Wednesday and we decided to send Eleanor home with him. We were a little worried how she'd do with Andy ( just because she doesn't know him too well), so we did a little test run. Sunday morning on his way over to Elizabeth's parent's house, we told Eleanor she was leaving to with Andy to Arizona to see Mimi and Grandpa. Andy put her in the car and she started waving to us.She was ready to go and was NOT happy when we took her out of the car! Later that night when Andy and Elizabeth came to pick her up she was ready to go. All day she kept saying, "Mimi Grandpa airplane helicopter". Andy said she did great on the plane, thanks to a pack of lifesavers I sent with them. My mom said she was so excited to see everyone at the airport and got really silly when they pulled up to their house. I guess she was pretty wired that night!
Both John and I missed her so much while she was gone and I was a little jealous of her being down there without me. Here a just a few highlights fr
om
 her trip:
*A new hair cut from Aunt Sara. Thanks so much Sara,
 I love it!!
*Playing with Jake and Max


*Lunch with Mimi and Grandpa

*A whole new wardrobe. Thanks mom! Everything is so cute! 
*Playing with Ty. Eleanor LOVES Ty and constantly talks about him!

Although we missed her, I am so glad that Eleanor got to spent time with everyone in Arizona. She LOVES going down there and really misses everyone when she comes home. Every since she's been home she'll walk around the house saying, "Tim, Tim, Tim". You know she got that from my mom! Thanks everyone for taking such good care of her!!

2 comments:

our family said...

that is so fun that she has that oppertunity to go down there. she is one lucky girl. hope you had fun at the rodeo. mylee would have loved it! julie

Lori Hacking said...

I'm glad that Ella gets to spend time with her Arizona family! I wish my family was able to see Evan as much as "The Halls" get to see Ella!

You have such an awesome family! (Do you think they would adopt me?)