Thursday, October 9, 2008

cornbellys and cousins...

Ashley, Niki, Stacey, Emma and McKenna are in town, which we are so excited about.  Yesterday we all went down to Cornbellys for a few hours and we had a blast! It was the perfect Fall afternoon. I always love seeing Eleanor playing with her cousins (its sad she doesn't get to see them too often). 

Gotta love the sunglasses!!
I love this little girl, such a ham!
Evan stuck on the slide. I had to slide down and pull him the rest of the way!

Enjoying the hayride!
It's nice having someone WANT to carry Eleanor...

I want one of these little barrel things.



Water...kid's favorite of course.


Waiting for the big kids to come out of the scary monster.






2 comments:

Lyman Family said...

I love all you pictures like always. The birthday party looked so cool your are so creative. I wish we lived near you I would love to have you take pics of our family.

rkkorth said...

Fun...I wish my kids had cousins closer to thier ages to do stuff like that with. I haven's seen Ashley and Nikki and thier family for years. Nikki looks the same!