Sunday, October 26, 2008

halloween party...











Yesterday we had a little Halloween Party at Grandma and Grandpa Martin's house and we had a blast! We didn't have a costume for Eleanor so we did a little last minute hustle and put together an Annie costume. Of course Eleanor was more than pleased with her dress, hair and shoes. She loved being Annie! It was fun seeing all the cousins dressed up and watching them play together. I love when Eleanor gets to be with her cousins. Both John and I have found memories of being with cousins, and I really want Eleanor to have the same.

At the party John carved an awesome witch in our pumpkin. It took him a few hours, but I think he enjoyed it. I'll have to get a photo tonight and add it. Eleanor found Grandma's spider. This year she has been into pumpkins and spiders. She can't quite say spider and says, "fider". We made a few and put up around the house and every time she see's one she curls her little shoulders, brings her hands to her mouth and says "fider scary". Its been so much fun watching her this Halloween. She gets so excited over all the "halveen" stuff.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

She is an adorable annie!! I love her costume and her hair is so fun!! Cute Julie!

Lisa said...

She is an adorable annie!! I love her costume and her hair is so fun!! Cute Julie!

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

That is the best costume ever! I love it. She is way too cute!

The Shirley Family said...

What a fun Halloween Party. I love her costume. Eleanor sure does make a super cute Annie!!