Tuesday, October 7, 2008

eleanor's 2 year checkup...

Age: 24 months
Date: 09.24.2008
Length: 34" (50%)
Weight: 24.8 lbs (25%)
Head Circ: 48.3 (50%)

Dr. says she doing great! She developing right on track. She was cute when she got her shot. I told her if she didn't cry she could get a sucker. That did the trick, she did not let out one cry. She was glad to see she got a my little pony sticker (that she wore for 3 days and about died when it finally fell off). After the shot she told me she needs TWO suckers. How could you tell her no???

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Julie! Oh, shots are the worst. I hate them. Wow she is a brave girl not to let out one cry. I have not seen ya forever. I hope that you're doing great!

Lisa said...

I can't believe she is 2!! I hate that kids have to get shots everytime they go in! Makayla thought because she was turning 6 she needed 6 shots, it's too bad they associate the doctors office to getting shots!!

Hope you guys are doing good!! Love your new kitchen!!