Monday, October 6, 2008

oktoberfest...


Every September I look forward to Oktoberfest. John first took me there when we were dating 6 years ago and we've gone every year since. This year it was cold and rainy when we first got there, but by the time we left the sun came out and it was beautiful!

It wouldn't be Oktoberfest without a bratwurst and sauerkraut. John has always said how much he hates sauerkraut. The truth is, he'd never tried it until last year at Oktoberfest and now he loves it! Eleanor had to be waken up to eat and I don't think she was to thrilled about the whole idea.

Here's John's friend, Walt, busy making us some pretzels. Each year they sale nuts and pretzels and they are SOO good!! 




After the sun came out I tried getting a few photos of Eleanor and this is the best I could do. She was being such a little pill! There was this large mechanical bull that she thought was a puppy and was pretty upset she couldn't ride it! (I swear, living in Lehi is turning our little girl into a true cowgirl!)








No comments: