Wednesday, February 3, 2010

V-Day Cards


I'd have to say Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. Growing up my Mom always had cute little gifts for us and my Dad always got us girls flowers. Now I get to be the one buying cute gifts for my little girls and I love it!!

I had great plans for the girl's cards this year, but I'm running out of time and couldn't get them done before we leave for London. I guess I'll get to it next year. I still wanted to do something, so here's what they will be mailing/handing out.

5 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I freakin love Eleanor!!! She is so funny!!

Tiff Hunt said...

P.S. Amelia's chub is the best! I'm not looking forward to how much she'll grow up before you come back!! She's so flippin cute!

Peay Family said...

Too cute!

I have always wanted to do a triathlon and would love to be your torture/work-out partner. Do you think I could get away with a doggie-paddle for the swimming section? Sam also mentioned that you were thinking about teaching a photoshop class, I would gladly pay to learn that from you (I think my sister-in-law would as well).

Have tons of fun in London!

kh said...

oh my what cute cards!

Amanda said...

Those are adorable! I love how you always do a valentine's card every year. Good luck on the trip and I can't wait until you post some pictures.